Navigating and Searching
Thuze makes it easy to navigate your digital course materials and locate sections.
To move from one section to another:
- Swipe backward with your finger. To navigate to the next section, swipe forward with your finger.
To move from one section to another with the Table of Contents:
You may also navigate via the table of contents in the chapter menu. To do so, tap on the contents button, on the tool-bar in the upper-left hand corner of Thuze.
The chapters tab tells you the chapter and section you are currently viewing and lets you navigate to any chapter or section within the material. To access, left click or tap on the chapter or section title.
Thuze features a search tool that allows you to search across your digital materials to find a particular word or phrase.
Tap on the search button on the top right of the reader screen.
- Type your search terms into the text entry field, and submit them by clicking or tapping on the search button to the right of the field.
You will receive a list of all areas within the book that contain the terms. You can click or tap on the listed terms to navigate to the area in which the terms appear in your text.
Thuze will perform searches based on a variety of operators, including AND, OR, and NOT.
- To receive results for phrases with instances of both words, type AND as an operator – for instance: cognitive AND learning.
- To receive results for phrases with instances of either word, type OR as an operator – for instance: cognitive OR learning.
- To receive results of a word that is not associated with another word, type NOT as an operator – for instance: cognitive NOT learning.
Use quotations to get an exact match with your search. Please note that Thuze cannot perform searches with special, non-alphanumeric characters.
Related Walkthrough Guide: