How do my students purchase the assigned eTextbook?
Students may access the Thuze bookstore by visiting https://learn.thuze.com/Store.
From this page, they will be able to search for their eTextbook by title, author or book code.
Students have the following options for purchase:
- Web and Mobile Apps ($35) - accessible via http://learn.thuze.com for the web, Android tablets and phones and the iPad
- PDF ($20, in addition to the $35) - printing is still available via the Thuze web reader; however, the PDF format is optimized for printing and is also accessible via Kindle, Nook or iBooks.
- Audio ($20, in addition to the $35) - available on any device that supports MP3 files. Ideal for commuting!
Once the order is placed, the student's Thuze account is created automatically. They will receive two emails:
- The first email provides initial login credentials (username and temporary password). This email also includes directions for logging into Thuze.
- The second email lists the eTextbook the student has purchased.
If students have any problems with purchasing their eTextbook, they should contact Support by calling 855-661-7964 or by emailing email@example.com.