Accessing Thuze on the Web
Accessing your Thuze Course Materials:
To access Thuze on the web, visit http://learn.thuze.com and use the credentials provided in the welcome email.
Retrieve your Username / Reset Your Password*
You can access your profile and/or change your password by clicking on the icon in the upper right hand corner of the Web Reader and selecting Profile from the menu.
Under "My Profile", you can reference and verify your User Name, First Name, Last Name, and Email Address, as well as upload a personalized avatar which will be associated with your name when sharing notes and discussions (to access your Profile on the iPad, select the "Social" icon in the upper-right hand corner of the reader, and then select "Profile" from the bottom-right hand corner).
NOTE: Your avatar may be a maximum of 4MB and should be uploaded as a .JPEG, .GIF, or .PNG.
To change your current password:
- Visit http://learn.thuze.com/ and login.
- Click on the icon in the upper right hand corner of the reader.
- Select "Profile" from the menu
- Enter your current password under "Current password:"
- Choose a new password and place it under "New password:"
- To confirm your new password, enter it again under "Confirm new password:"
NOTE: A valid password has upper and lower case characters and numbers, is at least 8 characters long and no longer than 28 characters. Your password cannot contain your User Name or Email Address.
To retrieve your Username and/or reset your Password:
- Visit http://learn.thuze.com/
- Select "Forgot your password?"
- To retrieve your username, in the appropriate form, enter the email address associated with your account and click "Send Username". To reset your password, in the appropriate form, enter your username and click "Reset Password".
- Your credentials and login instructions will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
*You must login to the Web Reader to change or reset your password and retrieve your username.
Related Walkthrough Guide: